I figure since I'm out here I might as well keep a blog so ya'll know I'm still alive...=)
I just spent the morning on the back of my friend Chris' motorcycle (holding on for dear life) as we made our way through the windy back roads of Nashville's beautiful neighborhoods. It was the first time since I moved here that I wasn't driving and was actually able to take in my surroundings. I realized why I love this place so much...it's green and there's trees everywhere and it's funny they have these things called seasons and it causes the leaves on the trees to change color...crazy. It took my breath away as the wind blew and made the leaves fall all around us. I don't think I appreciated nature as much until now...well, let me rephrase...I don't think I appreciated this much nature before. Growing up near the beach I was constantly in aw of mother nature. I guess this is just a different side of her I had yet to enjoy. I promise to post pictures of this glorious city asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment