Saturday, June 13, 2009

One year

I can not believe it's been over a year since I moved to Nashville. Yesterday was day two of CMA Fest 2009 and it was full of wonderful reunions. I saw McKenzies Mill (myspace.com/mckenziesmill) and John Karl (myspace.com/countryartistjk) at Cadillac Ranch/Rock Bar...I love these boys. When I first moved to Nashville I spent every Wednesday night at CR watching these guys. They are both extremely talented and I have all the faith in the world that they will do incredible things. I'm lucky to call them my best friends ("my boys") here in the Nash. Amongst other various artist friends made over the year that I ran into I also bumped into a couple industry peeps (all at bars...figures) that I hadn't seen in a long time and it was great catching up and filling eachother in on all the craziness that is the music industry. I even made a couple new friends, Jessica (myspace.com/jessicacurick) and various "country crazys" =) The night couldn't have ended anymore perfectly....while walking past Legends I heard a familiar tune coming from inside and it stopped me in my tracks...I went in and there they were...haha I can't say who or why but those involved in the incident, know, and that's all that really matters (sorry to leave you hanging). In conclusion (my english teachers always hated it when I ended an essay like that...), thank you Nashville for all the friends, the experiences and the memories. I can't wait to see what the summer brings!

No comments: